[plt-scheme] PLaneT messing up docs

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 30 08:09:07 EDT 2008

At Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:27:39 +0100, "Noel Welsh" wrote:
> Of course the files actually do exist on disk:
>
> > ls v3/doc/
> acknowledgements.scrbl	file.scm	   release-notes.scrbl
> api.scrbl		file-test.scm	   running-tests.scrbl
> base.ss			misc.scrbl	   schemeunit.scrbl
>
> and are referenced in my info.ss:
>
> (define scribblings '(("doc/schemeunit.scrbl" (multi-page))))
>

> So, how do I convince PLaneT to stop erasing my documentation?

Don't call the directory "doc", which is the name for generated
documentation, just like "compiled" the is the directory name for
generated bytecode.

By convention so far, the directory for document source usually called
"scribblings", but anything except "doc", "planet-docs", and "compiled"
is ok.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.