[plt-scheme] Can I create module on the fly?

From: Gregory Woodhouse (gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Jul 17 16:31:58 EDT 2008

On Jul 17, 2008, at 1:17 PM, Eli Barzilay wrote:

> [Usual `eval' disclaimers apply.]

That's what I was afraid of.

The idea here (and I'm really just experimenting at this stage) is to
set up a network server that can read lists, apply a function to them
and write back the resulting expression. The trick is that I want to
be able to deploy these functions without restarting the server (much
as you would with EJBs in GlassFish or WebLogic). I'm not sure quite
how to package these "tea leaves", as I call them, but I thought
modules would be a good starting point.

"The art of asking the right questions in mathematics is more
important than the art of solving them."
--Georg Cantor

http://www.gwoodhouse.com
http://GregWoodhouse.ImageKind.com