[plt-scheme] Re: PLT Scheme v4.0.2

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 8 08:48:19 EDT 2008

Did you pick the name "PLT Scheme v4.0.1" when previously installing
v4.0.1 on the same machine?

I think the default is "PLT Scheme", but the installer remembers an
alternate name that you pick, and then suggests the same name next time
you install. I always add a version number, so I see this same effect
where the suggested name has the version that I most recently installed
before.

Matthew