[plt-scheme] Re: plt scheme 4.01 (linux) - Can't create a gui executable; mzc unable to locate MrEd

From: mikes80 (mfearon80 at googlemail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 4 23:07:12 EDT 2008

Okay so I re-installed and chose to install everything in /usr/local
as opposed to the 'unix' style install. This solved the problem. IIRC
the unix style install provides the option to change the install
directories. Perhaps this is where the problem lies?

Willing to test further if anyone feels it's necessary.