[plt-scheme] How to find Planet package documentation

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 3 21:16:07 EDT 2008

I'm should be getting around to upgrading the science and simulation
collection documentation to Scribble over the next few months.  Until then,
viewing the documents on PLaneT is the best alternative.  [Although I would
still like to put in another plug to automatically link to any HTML
documents that are included with a package.  In the case of the science
collection, I'm not sure how I'll do the equations in scribble.]

If you have any problems, please let me know.

I should have the inference collection updated this weekend.  It's been a
bit more of a chore to port it completely to V4.0.

Doug