[plt-scheme] SXML for R6RS [was: R6RS Interoperability]

From: Derick Eddington (derick.eddington at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 2 21:16:53 EDT 2008

I just noticed this discussion.  I've completed porting all of the
common SXML libraries to R6RS: ssax, sxml-tools, htmlprag, and
sxml-match:

https://code.launchpad.net/~derick-eddington/ikarus-libraries/xitomatl

The complete libraries are provided and all their tests pass (except one
weird case, see my log comments).  All of it works under Ikarus, but
MzScheme cannot currently run all of it for a few reasons (I'd be glad
to explain later, need to go to sleep), just try running all the tests
and you'll see what. [You'll need my SRFIs ports, too.]

I used ^ and ^^ as the replacements for @ and @@.

--
: Derick