[plt-scheme] word completion for module based languages

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 1 12:18:03 EDT 2008

Hm. I think you're right, which means that its hard for me to tell
what is going wrong without some more details. If you have the time,
would you mind sending me a cut down version of your tool that
illustrates the problem, but hopefully is just a couple of small
files?

(Probably there is a bug...)

Thanks,
Robby