[plt-scheme] Help with #0 and #0# notation in the REPL

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 29 23:55:37 EST 2008

Again, thanks for your thoughts Paul. I respectfully disagree with
your characterization of the tradeoffs here. As I'm sure you know, my
time spent on feature X is time not spent on feature Y.

Thanks again for you comments, but I think I will now decline to reply
to you on this thread. I think we understand each other and I doubt
there is more to be gained from continuing this discussion.

Best regards and wishes for a happy future for you and yours. In situ
and in captu,
Robby