[plt-scheme] Question about closures

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 26 13:29:10 EST 2008

Grant, do you mean closures or continuations?  A closure is the
representation of a procedure value, just like a 32-bit word is often
the representation of a fixed-size integer.  It has the arity of
whatever function it represents.  A continuation is a specific
function representing the remainder of a computation.  It has the
arity of whatever context it represents.  At the top-level, an
expression can return any number of values, so the continuation should
accept any arity.

--
Carl Eastlund