[plt-scheme] The role of contracts in the maintenance and ongoing development of DrScheme

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 13:10:11 EST 2008

Well, I do use contracts for the vast majority of the code in the science
collection.  I think it's a good way to capture most of the constraints
within real code.  But, I still like being able to accept the consequences
of not using it.  And, if someone chooses to bypass it, the term
"unchecked-" in the identifier is as good a clue as I know how to give.  I'm
open to suggestions.