[plt-scheme] Tree recursion

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Wed Jan 23 18:01:12 EST 2008

Yes. Select one of the teaching languages listed under the heading How to
Design Programs.
Select the details and check the constructor style button. I think in the
beginning teaching languages constructor style is default.
In the help desk you can also find teach-packs for HtDP. All for free
provided by the great PLT.
If I remember correctly, there are also instructions in HtDP how to proceed.
The book no longer is online, alas.
Jos