[plt-scheme] accessing a running web server

From: Rob Hunter (rob.hunter at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 17:19:30 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm interested in being able to access a running PLT Scheme web
server.  In particular, I'm hoping to be able to do something like
both of the following:

1)

... some web server code ...
(debug-console)
... more code ...

When debug-console is invoked, I get some sort of "shell" access,
where I can enter in Scheme expressions and have these expressions
evaluated as if they were written in the original program at the point
of the debug-console call.

2) The ability to "telnet" or otherwise attach to a running server,
and be able to enter expressions, perhaps even changing definitions.

Thanks!

Rob

Posted on the users mailing list.