[plt-scheme] 'eval' function seems to completely ignore scoping rules.

From: Ran Gutin (manicmessiah at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 13:23:17 EST 2008

That's a bit, how should I say, peculiar?

The SICP implementation of 'eval' includes a second argument which stores
the current environment. Is it possible to make this second input implicit?

And if not that, is it possible to reference the current environment through
a pointer similar to 'this' or 'self' in OO-land?