[plt-scheme] Commenting code for teaching

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Thu Jan 17 23:46:33 EST 2008

On Jan 17, 2008, at 21:54, Grant Rettke wrote:
> Where does on download this homework server software?

The handin server and client are included with DrScheme.  Look in
collects.

Note to OP Peter:  For the ability to do paperless line-by-line
annotations via web browser, integrated with Rails, MySQL and svn, see
Michael T. Helmick's paper, "Integrated Online Courseware for Computer
Science Courses [via ACM Digital Library], and/or his website:

http://www.cscourseware.org/CSCourseware/CSCourseware.org.html

I was at Matthew Flatt's Teach Scheme / Reach Java workshop along with
Mike in August 2007, and I see from Mike's web page that he's now at
Amazon.

Geoffrey

Posted on the users mailing list.