[plt-scheme] sxml.ss - Works on its own, but not in module

From: Eric Hanchrow (offby1 at blarg.net)
Date: Mon Jan 14 23:00:24 EST 2008

I'm getting the same behavior, by typing

        mzscheme -qr foo-user.ss

at the command line.  Oddly, however, some code of mine that happens
to use sxpath still works fine, so I guess the problem is something
non-obvious in your code.  Through the process of elimination, I
deduce that the call to stx:transform-dynamic is the culprit, although
I don't know why.  See if you can avoid calling that function; perhaps
that'll get you working.

--
I ... don't want programming to be "really interesting" any more than
I want my toaster to be "really interesting".  I want my toaster to