[plt-scheme] RSS Parser Help!

From: Eric Hanchrow (offby1 at blarg.net)
Date: Fri Jan 11 12:02:29 EST 2008

I've played a little with parsing RSS feeds in mzscheme, and probably
encountered the problem you described at one point.  I think I just
deleted the *PI* node, or something.

I've found that there are two different ways to parse RSS in general,
both roughly equivalent:

* (lib "match.ss"), as you're doing; and
* "sxpath", from (I think) (planet "sxml.ss" ("lizorkin" "sxml.plt"))

Take a look at, for example,
http://rudybot.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/planet-emacsen.ss (which, now
that I look at it, uses html->shtml ... whatever works, says I).

--
A DRE voting system is one of the simplest computer
applications you could imagine.  It just adds by one.