[plt-scheme] How to permanently enable some configuration options?

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Sat Jan 5 00:37:57 EST 2008

I would like to prepare a build where the configuration options:

#		- Reuse existing frames when opening new files
#			- 	Left unchecked, opening or creating a new file will
#				occur within a new IDE window
#		- Open files in separate tabs (not separate windows)
#			- 	Left unchecked, opening a file will occur in a new window,
#				and creating a new file will occur in the same editor

are always checked (true), and can not be deselected, at all (no
manually updating the user options file, for example).

This is feasible?

Where might I start to do this?

I suppose those options should stay visible, but not mutable.

--
"Wisdom begins in wonder!"
http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/