[plt-scheme] redefinition in module

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 29 16:44:24 EST 2008

A few minor points to add to the stew: "#lang scheme" should hopefully
change at about the rate the old mzscheme language changed (ie, not
that often) so I hope that that won't be a problem, but "#lang
scheme/base" shoudl change much less frequently than that, so if you
want to be careful about your imports, you might consider using it
instead (and importing what you need beyond it).

As far as scope goes, the module system treats all requires (including
the require of "scheme") as being in the same scope as the definitions
in a module (after all, you can interleave them). So, that program is,
in some sense, like this one: (letrec ((add1
the-original-mzscheme-add1) (add1 sub1)) ...)

Robby