[plt-scheme] Ludum Dare entry done in Scheme

From: Henk Boom (lunarc.lists at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 23:19:20 EST 2008

On 28/02/2008, Grant Rettke <grettke at acm.org> wrote:
> Was there anything to leverage with the Guile bindings to SDL?

I honestly hadn't seen those bindings before. A quick look shows me
that the Guile SDL bindings rely heavily on glue written in C, which
is something I want to avoid. It's convenient not to have to recompile
for every platform, and to be able to run from source on computers
without the full development toolchain around.

What would be useful, though, is a tool to automatically generate ffi
bindings by parsing C header files. C's syntax is irregular enough
that this sounds like an unpleasant job though.

    Henk

Posted on the users mailing list.