[plt-scheme] Re: tetris

From: Jon Rafkind (workmin at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 28 21:14:47 EST 2008

Joshua Ewulo wrote:
> To whom it may concern or to whom can help,
>
> I have just tried to run the Tetris game using Dr Scheme version
> 3.99.0.13-svn27feb2008 - but nothing happens, all the buttons except
> "Stop" go blank but there is no Tetris to be seeing. Ai also
> perviously tried with v3.72, without any luck
>
> Thank you,
> Joshua Ewulo
Which version exactly? The version I attached to an earlier post or the
one from planet? If its the one I attached then drscheme might be
downloading the Allegro package which is quite large. Also if you are on
linux planet will compile the Allegro package which takes a few extra
minutes.

Posted on the users mailing list.