[plt-scheme] help browser question

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Sat Feb 23 17:44:07 EST 2008

I tried to order firefox. Got a message within seconds that my payment was
accepted, but got no facilities to download anything.
The firefox help chat wasn't friendly and chut down the connection while we
were chatting.
No, I was not unfriendly, although pretty clear in what I wanted. Just a
download of the product I payed for.
Jos