[plt-scheme] help browser question

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Sat Feb 23 16:35:54 EST 2008

Hi,
When in DrScheme I ask for help, a browser is opened fine. Most of the time I click 'Reference PLT Scheme'. Then the browser warns me about an active X-element and blocks it until I click twice that I fully trust PLT stuff. I tried to tell my internet explorer that PLT can be trusted, but it accepts urls only, no local files or directories. How can I tell Windows XP that I trust PLT and all stuff downloaded from PLT. I want to avoid the two additional clicks that are required every time. I think I do know something about Scheme, but the insides of Windows cannot arouse my interest. I want my OS to be invisible, or at least just do as I order it to do. Please help me. Thanks, Jos