[plt-scheme] setting the colour of a snip

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen at degabrielle.name)
Date: Wed Feb 20 10:44:05 EST 2008

Hi,

this is one way to change the colour of a snip;

(define red-style (send style-list find-or-create-style (send (send
this-pasteboard get-style-list) basic-style) (send (make-object
style-delta%) set-delta-foreground (make-object color% "red"))))

(define blue-style (send style-list find-or-create-style (send (send
this-pasteboard get-style-list) basic-style) (send (make-object
style-delta%) set-delta-foreground (make-object color% "blue"))))

(send snip set-style red-style)

Is there another way?

I'd Ideally want to set snip foreground colour as an rgb triple; for
instance if I wanted snips to change colour based on changing
variable; (mouse x position is a nice useless example)  something
like; (send snip set-foreground  r g b )

Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 5242 (x45242)
Mobile                  079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html

UCLIC: University College London Interaction Centre
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/

Remax House - 31/32 Alfred Place
London - WC1E 7DP

Posted on the users mailing list.