[plt-scheme] Changing the behavior of the run and debug button in DrScheme

From: Robert Matovinovic (robert.matovinovic at web.de)
Date: Sun Feb 17 14:02:21 EST 2008

Hi,
is it possible to change the behavior of the run and debug buttons in
DrScheme via a tool? I implemented a module language to control an external
program via DDE (this ancient Windows dynamic data exchange). I would like
to implement an automated connection setup to the external program before
the program in the definitions window in executed or debugged and an
automated disconnection afterwards, if that language is chosen. Can anybody
point me to the right files to look at and what might be a good way to go?
Thanks a lot.
Robert
Robert Matovinovic
Wintererstr. 61