[plt-scheme] build-vector undefined in fresh DrScheme interactive window?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 16 23:46:32 EST 2008

I guess you want to be in the Module language and prefix your program with:

#lang scheme

and then it will work consistently everywhere.

There is still some cleanup I have to do on the initial settings for
DrScheme's various languages, but in general it is best to be explicit
about what your code depends on (and the declaration above will do
that).

hth,
Robby