[plt-scheme] Re: MysterX

From: Yavuz Arkun (yarkun at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 17:16:24 EST 2008

Hello,
I am not sure if this is just a side-effect or not, but unchecking the
         "Enable keybindings in menus" option under
Edit/Preferences/Editing/General tab seems to unmask a number of
additional Emacs style keybindings.

The currently defined list is available from Edit/Keybindings/Show
active keybindings.

Related to this question: is there a sample keybindings file somewhere
in the distribution so that we can see the required format? Or is
there way to "export" the current  bindings to a file? (Since the
relevant section of DrScheme manual seems to be incomplete atm.)

Thanks,
--Yavuz

Filipe Cabecinhas wrote:

> Also: is it possible to have a windows DrScheme but with emacs-like
> keybindings? I can't find the settings for that.

Posted on the users mailing list.