[plt-scheme] Re: MysterX

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 13 17:02:35 EST 2008

At Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:07:04 +0000, Filipe Cabecinhas wrote:
> Hi again.
>
> I downloaded one of the pre versions. Still "no go" but for a
> different problem.
>
> When I (require (lib "mysterx.ss" "mysterx")), this error pops up:
> mxmain.ss: you seem to be missing mxmain.dll; you need to build
> MysterX in plt\src\mysterx\
>
> But I have C:\Program Files\PLT-3.99.0.12\collects\mysterx\private
> \compiled\native\win32\i386\3m\mxmain.dll.

We need to fix the build so that the DLL is generated as
"mxmain_ss.dll". I'll work on that soon.

> Also: is it possible to have a windows DrScheme but with emacs-like
> keybindings? I can't find the settings for that.

In the preferences dialog, unchecking

   Editing -> General -> Enable keybindings in menu

will get you some Emacs-like bindings. (In other words, many Emacs-like
bindings are always there, but they're shadowed by the menu item
keybindings.)

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.