[plt-scheme] some more frtime questions

From: Gregory Cooper (greg at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 11 11:48:25 EST 2008

Hi Dave,

You can call the C++ code, but you'll have to make sure not to pass it
any behaviors (or vectors of behaviors).  The easiest way to ensure
this is probably to 'lift' all of your vector operations:

(require (lifted (lib "maths.ss" "fluxus-0.14") vmul vadd vsub ...))

If you do this, you'll also need to lift the constructor and accessors
for your vectors.  Since 'vector' and 'vector-ref' are already bound
in FrTime, the easiest thing might be to use different names, e.g.:

(define (vec3 x y z)
  (lift #f vector x y z))

(define (vec3-x v)
  (lift #t vector-ref v 0))