[plt-scheme] help.... Me :)

From: james firman (frijam27 at yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 21:59:30 EST 2008

  plt-scheme at list.cs.brown.edu

  Please Help
  I used to create a program in ( PLT SCHEMES ) it is a  set of intervals integers between two indicated numbers and my contain two numbers themselves :
    Sample
    r1 :  0 to 20
    r2 : 2001 to 2008

   " my problem is to set  operation intervals  "

    ( interval – length r2 )
  7
    (Interval-print- all r2 )
     2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008
     (interval-combine r1 r2 ) or ( interval-combine r2 r1 )
     makes an interval 0 to 2008
       (interval-sum r1)
returns the sum of all elements
       (interval-mid r1)
  the middle number in interval. If length is even, return the lower mid

  ( interval- print r1 )
  0,20
     (interval-print-n r1 n)
  prints first n elements of r1 ( less if length is lesser than n )

  “ thanks for your brilliant ideas please help me : ))  “