[plt-scheme] v4: object-name of port

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 5 09:42:30 EST 2008

(I assume you know why that went away, but just in case:
http://blog.plt-scheme.org/2007/12/your-security-hole-is-my-fun-hack-or.html
)

Looking over the code a little bit, I start to wonder why the
reset-process is a method of the tab instead of just some code that is
called directly at that point. That is, do you need state on the tab
to start ocaml somehow?

Robby