[plt-scheme] DrScheme interpreter question

From: Matt Jadud (jadudm at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 3 10:48:29 EST 2008

On Feb 3, 2008 10:27 AM, Robby Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:
> This has come up several times now and the short answer is "we
> designed DrScheme to not do that because that is fraught with problems
> of inconsistent programs".
>
> Of course, you can just copy &  paste whatever you want into the
> interactions window to get most of that back if you really want to.

Hi Robby,

Dave may want to expand on this himself... but my suspicion is he is
wondering how to more completely integrate Fluxus into DrScheme.

http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/

I am guessing that his thought here is that one could be livecoding in
DrScheme, and easily re-evaluate the current program within an
existing context, so that the state of the livecoding session isn't
completely blown every time a few edits are made to the program.

However, I'll leave it to Dave to correct me, or agree, or whatever.
It might be there's another way to achieve the end he's looking for.

Cheers,
Matt

Posted on the users mailing list.