[plt-scheme] posting above and below

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Dec 31 19:07:13 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 7:52 PM, Henk Boom <lunarc.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> (though I'm not sure whether or not the PLT Scheme mailing list
> accepts messages from people not subscribed).

It holds such posts for approval -- which means that the message is
held until the list moderator (me) lets it through.  [And I usually do
so with a message asking people to subscribe and possibly turn on the
"no-mail" option if they don't want/need emails -- it's just that
there's a *lot* of spam that gets blocked in the same way, and I'm
worried that I might silently drop such emails if I miss their (valid)
content.]