[plt-scheme] Re: how to call scheme program with arguments

From: stelvio (keydana at gmx.de)
Date: Sun Dec 28 12:31:43 EST 2008

Hi Ryan, hi Marek,

thanks a lot for your very useful answers and links. I ought to search
the Guide more often; it's really more accessible than the reference
if you're new to some topic and look for a "general approach"...

Ryan, I think the reason why the script from the manpage didn't work
for me was the -r option, the mzscheme help says that -r causes
evaluation but no printing (indeed there was a time lapse). I replaced
it by -u (like in the Guide example) just now and it printed out the
results. I just wonder how it could print out something for you?

Ciao,
Sigrid

Posted on the users mailing list.