[plt-scheme] Typed scheme and curry

From: Carl Eastlund (carl.eastlund at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 19 16:37:23 EST 2008

The "curry" function from scheme/function is not an easily typed
function.  Bear in mind that its behavior is based on tests of the
procedure's dynamically reported arity, which may or may not bear any
relation to its statically determined arity according to Typed Scheme.

I don't think the "curry" function could be added to Typed Scheme
without significant changes to one (curry) or the other (Typed
Scheme).

--
Carl Eastlund