[plt-scheme] answers in list archive

From: maxigas (maxigas at anargeek.net)
Date: Wed Dec 17 18:25:47 EST 2008

hi!

as a person working against Internet surveillance and data retention practices i think this is a
very bad idea.  installing keyloggers on peoples' computers is like installing video cameras in
their homes.  it is an intrusion of their privacy and therefore a violation of their fundamental
human rights.  it changes their behaviour and force them to internalise the authority that you
are.  promoting hierarchy and authority is already one of the biggest problems of formal education
institutions.  i think such a step would not contribute to any humanistic aims.

maxigas