[plt-scheme] reading HTML as XML

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 12 11:27:32 EST 2008

The docs do say that read-html-as-xml produces a list of content.
Probably because there can be multiple html expressions in a single
input stream.

But I agree that it seems like xml->xexpr should signal an error. Its
documented contract even suggests it should, but I'm reluctant to
change it, not knowing how it is used ...?

Robby