[plt-scheme] Recommendations for parsing HTML

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Thu Dec 4 04:11:05 EST 2008

John Clements wrote at 12/04/2008 03:46 AM:

> Because... well, because I had so many *other* things that I should
> have been doing instead, I took a crack at updating htmlprag to work
> with 4.0.

Thank you, John!

I am crunching on a client's project at this hour, but I will take a
look at your changes shortly.

(I've been slacking on HtmlPrag because I have several new packages that
replace it, sitting around waiting for the finishing touches.  My
consulting clients have had other priorities for my time.  Anyone should
please feel free to yell at me if I don't make time for HtmlPrag this
weekend.)

By the way, I couldn't agree with you more about the headache caused by
the list mutations.  HtmlPrag was the first Scheme library that I wrote,
and I'd say that the code style is more idiomatic of non-Scheme Lisp and C.

Neil

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/