[plt-scheme] Re: The Philosophy of DrScheme

From: Eduardo Bellani (ebellani at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 3 20:13:29 EST 2008

Perhaps, but perhaps the is some inspiration on there too. I think I
got an indication
on that on through this list, someone pasted a link to
http://www.cs.indiana.edu/dfried_celebration.html
where I downloaded Sussman's "The role of programming in the
formulation of ideas" presentation,
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2726904509434151616&hl=en
If you watch 24:37 there is a cool dedication :)
Hugs

--
Eduardo Bellani

www.cnxs.com.br

"What is hateful to you, do not to your fellow men. That is the entire
Law; all the rest is commentary." The Talmud

Posted on the users mailing list.