[plt-scheme] Setup and teardown in SchemeUnit

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 2 13:19:25 EST 2008

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:24 PM, Michał Kwiatkowski
<constant.beta at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Adding setup/teardown arguments to test-begin/test-case is something
>> that might be worth doing.  In my experience I don't need this often
>> enough to justify it.
>
> What about adding adding setup/teardown arguments to test-suite, as
> shown in an example above? Is there a chance it would be included in
> the next release of SchemeUnit if I implemented this myself?

After some thought I don't think this is the right match to the
existing SchemeUnit model.  Probably some kind of parameter (like the
current "contexts" in SchemeUnit) is the way to go.  I'm busy till
Friday so sorry for the terse response.

If you implemented it (it = something I think matches the model), yes,
I'd add it.

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.