[plt-scheme] Unexpected error using "static-files-path"

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 1 10:58:46 EST 2008

There was a bug in the insta module. It is fixed in SVN now. If you
want to fix it on your installation, change line 64 in
web-server/insta/insta.ss from

#:extra-files-path extra-files-path

#:extra-files-paths (list extra-files-path)

I apologize for the inconvenience

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org