[plt-scheme] proposal for indicating planet package version numbers

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 31 13:22:37 EDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 6:03 PM, Grant Rettke <grettke at acm.org> wrote:
>> I never thought of PLT as not playing well with others!  That role is
>> traditionally reserved for a different three-letter institution. :)
>
> SUN?

I didn't even think of that.  BSD, GNU, and W3C were the 1st ones that
popped into my head (actually it was MS or MSFT but they don't have
three letters).  I think Neil was being deliberately vague.

Anyway, Neil is worshiping at churches other than PLT, so clearly is a
heretic and should be excommunicated.  Problem solved!

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.