[plt-scheme] proposal for indicating planet package version numbers

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 30 23:34:35 EDT 2008

I've just now pointed to Jacob's paper, but just to reinforce the
point: no I don't think that something like that would work (unless
you consider the planet version number itself to be the modifier)
since the version numbers are pretty tightly integrated with the way
planet automatically resolves dependencies for you (something debian
doesn't do).

Robby