[plt-scheme] big text in program contour view

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 29 17:50:25 EDT 2008

Both the typed and untyped copies are actually checked in at the moment:

http://svn.plt-scheme.org/plt/trunk/collects/drscheme/private/insert-large-letters-typed.ss
http://svn.plt-scheme.org/plt/trunk/collects/drscheme/private/insert-large-letters.ss

(I've asked Sam why keep the untyped one, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.)

Robby