[plt-scheme] DrScheme development plugins/tools

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 15:41:19 EDT 2008

Thanks guys,

BTW, does anyone happen to know offhand...
1.  what the name of the widget that is used to implement the file,
(define ...)  menu-buttons at the top of the frame and the recent
language selector at the bottom.
2. how to get the button icons to work. (mine just don't work for me -
save and load tabs should have icons)
my code;
        (inherit register-toolbar-button)

        (define project-icon-bitmap (make-object bitmap%
project-icon-sm 'png/mask))

        (define save-project-button
          (new switchable-button%
               (label "Save Tabs")
               (parent (make-object vertical-pane% (get-button-panel)))
               (callback save-tabs)
               [bitmap project-icon-bitmap]
               ))
        (register-toolbar-button save-project-button)

Cheers,

Stephen

--
Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 0693 (x30693)
Mobile 079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)
Work:http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html
Home:http://www.degabrielle.name/stephen

UCL Interaction Centre
MPEB 8th floor