[plt-scheme] DrScheme development plugins/tools

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 27 15:07:02 EDT 2008

I think that you want to just have your tool depend on the presence of
Check Syntax. DrScheme, unfortunatly, doesn't have a way for tools to
declare those dependencies, but the dependencies can still exist. Both
the Run button and the Check Syntax button invoke methods of the
frame, which you can override.

Robby