[plt-scheme] Very basic problem requiring (planet untyped/unlib/string)

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 26 15:59:03 EDT 2008

I'm getting no problems with the development version of unlib, so I'll
make a release when I get time (probably Thursday).  In the meantime
you can probably use the current version of Unlib, but you won't have
compiled files so things will load a bit more slowly.

HTH,
Noel

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 8:12 PM, Ben Goetter <goetter at mazama.net> wrote:
> The sequence
>
>  #lang scheme
>  (require (planet untyped/unlib/string))
>
> yields the following diagnostics:
>
>  Welcome to DrScheme, version 4.1 [3m].
>  Language: Module; memory limit: 128 megabytes.
>  compile: unbound variable in module
>  setup-plt: error: during making for <planet>/untyped/unlib.plt/3/8 (unlib)
>  setup-plt:   compile: unbound variable in module
>
> Flushing the planet cache doesn't seem to help.  Starting from an empty
> cache (assuming that "planet show" tells the truth), the above require pulls
> in
>
> Normally-installed packages:
>  dherman       test.plt        1 3
>  ryanc require.plt     1 3
>  ryanc scripting.plt   1 1
>  schematics    macro.plt       1 2
>  schematics    namespace.plt   1 0
>  schematics    schemeunit.plt  2 10
>  schematics    schemeunit.plt  3 3
>  untyped       unlib.plt       3 8
>
> I'm new to planet, and not sure how to proceed from here.  The unlib.plt 3.8
> string.ss looks fine to me.  What could I do to chase this problem down?
>
> Thanks,
> Ben

Posted on the users mailing list.