[plt-scheme] drscheme extension to save an load a set of tabs

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Mon Aug 25 20:52:03 EDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Stephen De Gabrielle
<spdegabrielle at gmail.com> wrote:

>> * Upper-case the icon labels and remove the dash.
> I Assume You Mean Title Case

Yes.

>> * I used the predicate for whether a tab has a file is to apply
>> file-path to the tab, rather than asking a tab for its filename and
>> checking if it exists.Tabs are created in a state where they aren't
>> associated with a file, the only way to associate them with a file is
>> by creating a new one or one that already exists (to the best of my
>> knowledge at least).
> Umm, could you elaborate?

Sure, before you save the project, you check each editor to see
whether or not it has got a file loaded. Rather than ask it for its
filename, you can just call file-path. It will return false if the
current editor is not associated with a file.

Posted on the users mailing list.