[plt-scheme] A book recommendation for learning PLT Scheme.

From: CuppoJava (patrickli_2001 at hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 23 02:22:49 EDT 2008

Hi,
I'm really excited about learning PLT Scheme, and wondered if anyone
can recommend a book for me.

I'm currently working through How to Design Programs, but I don't find
it comprehensive enough.

Is there any book that covers the basics of the PLT Scheme
comprehensively? I'm looking for at least, the object system,
threading, continuations, and macros.

I come from 9 years of Java experience. And while I do find How to
Design Programs an excellent read (you can never read too much on
program design), the progress is a little slow as I kinda want to just
jump in and work on a project.

Thanks very much
  -Patrick

Posted on the users mailing list.