[plt-scheme] missing gsl scientific libraries

From: Atmam Ta (atmamta at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 11:20:40 EDT 2008

thanks for the replies, and the packages that you contributed.
sorry for airing my temporary frustration - I should have paid more
attention to what was in that gsl port back in the day. I would have chosen
plt-scheme anyway - I hardly consider octave, matlab, c, etc. languages...
If I end up expanding plt, I will definitely post the result to Planet.

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 4:48 PM, Doug Williams <m.douglas.williams at gmail.com