[plt-scheme] codeswarm

From: Yavuz Arkun (yarkun at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 8 08:03:22 EDT 2008

I think these visualizations are informative as well as beautiful. It
may be best to view them as impressionistic "watercolors" rather than
realistic "technical pen drawings". You may be unable to get the
minutiae because of the speed, jitter and low resolution, but at least
you get an overall idea of the type of the activity of a large
project, which may be difficult to do in a few minutes going over the
log files. As an example, it is easy to see the development of the
contributor base of Python over time.
--Yavuz